Prepare For YOUR CONTACT LENS TRIAL
THINGS TO REMEMBER
THINGS TO ASK YOUR EYE CARE PRACTITIONER
- How is my vision?
- Is it possible for me to see more clearly?
- Will my vision stabilise?
- What are my vision correction options?
- What’s going to provide the best vision and the most flexibility given my activities and needs?
- What are the advantages of trying both contact lenses and glasses? What situations are best for each?
- What do I need to do to wear contact lenses safely?
- Are there any long-term issues with wearing contact lenses?
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
Questioning & Understanding
They’ll ask about your hobbies, activities and lifestyle. The Eye Care Practitioner is trying to determine the best lens type for you.
Checkup & Measurements
They’ll check the health of your eyes and measure them as well.
Discussing Lens Type
When you decide, the eye care practitioner will measure the diameter and curvature of your eye. Once you’ve been fitted, they’ll check your vision once more.
Understanding Wear & Care
You’ll be taught how to put in, take out and properly care for your lenses.
Get Started With Contact LENSES
*Free trial lenses available from participating stores. Eye examination fee may be applicable. Subject to Retailer