Etrial Terms and Conditions
e-Trial program (“Program”) is run by Johnson & Johnson Ltd. (the “Company”) wherein the Company is offering a free contact lens trial to participants of the Program through participating retail outlets. The terms and conditions of the Program are as follows.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. All persons availing the free contact lens trial shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions;
e-Trial - Terms and Conditions
- The Program is open for a limited period;
- Under the Program only Acuvue Moist brand of lenses shall only be available for free trial;
- To avail the free contact lens trial, the participant will have to undergo the following procedure:
- The participant visits acuvue.co.in/etrial and selects a store where he/she would like to avail the trial
- The participant enters his contact details and birthdate for verification purposes
- Code for the contact lens trial and address of selected retail outlet is sent by e-mail and SMS to the participant.
- The participant needs to visit the participating retail outlet and show the SMS containing the code to the optometrist available at the participating retail outlet.
- After validating the code, optometrist will provide the participant the free contact lens trial;
- By registering for an eTrial as above the participant provides his consent to receive SMS containing the code and the address of the of the participating retail outlet.
- The contact details of the participant shall be shared with the participating retail outlet selected by the participant. The participant consents such sharing of details with the participating retail outlet and the participating retail outlet reaching out to the participant through phone, SMS or e-mail.
- The participant may have to undergo an eye check up to avail the free lens trial. The eye checkup shall be conducted by the optometrist available at the participating retail outlet. The optometrist/participating retail outlet may levy charges for the said eye checkup which shall be borne by the participant.
- Please contact the participating retail outlet for appointment for availing the free contact lens trail. The Company shall not responsible for getting the appointment with the optometrists;
- The free contact lens trial will be available only for a period of 15 days from the day you have send the SMS as per the above procedure;
- The availing of the benefit under the Program is subject to availability of stocks with the participating retail outlet; The optometrist available at the participating retail outlet shall, after conducting the eye checkup, advice whether the participant can use Acuvue Moist brand of contact lenses.
- Please note that the Company is facilitating in providing the free contact lens trial, provided a participating retail outlet is available in the vicinity of your pin code area;
- Company shall not be responsible or liable for any lack of or deficiency in service provided by the optometrists under this Program;
- The Company assumes no responsibility for the services of the optometrists during eye checkup. Company shall not be liable for any cost or consequences for any reason whatsoever including eye check-up /additional treatment / procedure availed by any person on his / her own volition or on advice of the optometrists. Company does not subscribe to any opinion / suggestion given by the participating optometrists as it is in their independent professional capacity.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Company reserves the right to reject any request for free contact lens trial under this program.
- Decision of the Company with regard to any matter arising out of this Program/Offer shall be final, conclusive and binding and shall not be susceptible to any dispute.
- The Company reserves the right to change, discontinue, extend the Program and/or the terms and conditions thereof without requiring to give any prior notice.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only. The holding of this Program is subject to force majeure conditions.