My Acuvue Club India – Professionally Connected to commerce (“Scheme”) is being offered by Johnson and Johnson Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
The Scheme is open to retail outlets who opt in for the same (“Participating Stores”).
By participating in the Scheme, the Participating Stores are deemed to have read and accepted the following terms and conditions:
- The Scheme may be administered by the Participating Stores only through the MyACUVUE portal.
- The Participating Stores must, at prominent locations, display posters/tent cards informing consumers about the offer, and must ensure that the QR code through which the consumer may avail of the offer is readily available
- Each Participating Store may have only one MyACUVUE profile for administering the scheme. Each optometrist at the Participating Stores will have a separate profile within the Participating Store’s profile. All benefits will be linked to these profiles.
- The Participating Store is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the optometrists use MyACUVUE exclusively for administering the Scheme.
- The Participating Store is responsible for guiding the consumer on the process for availing the offers made available through the Scheme, if required.
- The Participating Store is responsible for ensuring that qualified optometrists are available to conduct requisite tests on the consumer, and recommend which product is best suited to their needs, as per their professional opinion. The Company is not responsible for any advice rendered by an optometrist at a Participating Store.
- The Participating Store must ensure that the coupon codes are correctly inputted and the appropriate details are selected from the drop-box corresponding to the product(s) being given to the consumer under the Scheme.
- The Participating Store must ensure that the Scheme is only administered to bona fide consumer, and should not permit consumers to purchase suspiciously large quantities under the Scheme.
- The personnel of the Participating Stores are not permitted to avail of offers under the Scheme through personal accounts for themselves or for any other person.
- The Company shall communicate the terms of the Scheme to the Participating Store separately. The Company may, at its sole discretion, modify the terms of the Scheme as it deems fit.
- All commissions payable to the Participating Store for a given month under the Scheme shall be calculated at the end of that calendar month, and shall be paid to the Participating Store in the subsequent month.
- The amount determined by the Company shall be deemed to be final.
- The Scheme shall be operational for a limited time period. The Company, at its sole discretion, may discontinue the Scheme at any time by intimating the Participating Store in writing.
- Decisions of the Company in relation to the operation of this Scheme shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Participating Store.
- The Company may suspend or terminate access to MyACUVUE, if in its reasoned opinion, the Participating Store has misused the portal or the Scheme. In such instances, the Participating Store must promptly take down all promotional material relating to the Scheme for the duration of such suspension.
- Disputes relating to this Scheme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.