My Acuvue Club India – Professionally Connected to commerce (“Scheme”) is being offered by Johnson and Johnson Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
The Scheme is open to retail outlets and the qualified optometrists at the retail outlet who opt in (collectively, "Participants”).
By participating in the Scheme, the optometrists are deemed to have read and accepted the following terms and conditions:
- The Scheme may only be administered by the Participants through the MyACUVUE portal.
- Each Participating Store may have only one MyACUVUE profile for administering the scheme. Each optometrist at the Participating Store will have a separate profile within the Participating Store’s profile. All benefits will be linked to these profiles, and optometrists are solely responsible for confirming that they administer the Scheme through their own profile.
- In the event that the optometrist transfers to another Participating Store, the optometrist must inform the Company in writing, and their account will be transferred to that Participating Store’s profile.
- The optometrist is responsible for guiding the consumer on the process for availing the offers made available through the Scheme, if required.
- The optometrist is responsible for conducting requisite tests on the consumer, and recommending product is best suited to their needs, as per their professional opinion. The Company is not responsible for any advice rendered by an optometrist at a Participating Store.
- The optometrist must ensure that the coupon codes are correctly inputted and the appropriate details are selected from the drop-box corresponding to the product(s) being given to the consumer under the Scheme.
- The optometrist must ensure that the Scheme is only administered to bona fide consumers, and should not permit consumers to purchase suspiciously large quantities under the Scheme.
- The optometrists are not permitted to avail of offers under the Scheme through personal accounts for themselves or for any other person.
- The Company shall communicate the terms of the Scheme to the Participants separately. The Company may, at its sole discretion, modify the terms of the Scheme as it deems fit.
- All commissions payable to the optometrist for a given month under the Scheme shall be calculated at the end of that calendar month, and shall be paid to the optometrist in the subsequent month.
- The amount determined by the Company shall be deemed to be final.
- The Scheme shall be operational for a limited time period. The Company, at its sole discretion, may discontinue the Scheme at any time by intimating the Participants in writing.
- Decisions of the Company in relation to the operation of this Scheme shall be final, conclusive and binding on the optometrists.
- The Company may suspend or terminate access to MyACUVUE, if in its reasoned opinion, the optometrist has misused the portal or the Scheme.
- Disputes relating to this Scheme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.