Acuvue is here with the #Acuvue1DayChallenge to make you experience Contact Lenses free for a day and even give you an opportunity to feature in an ACUVUE music video.*
Take this challenge along with the icons Hina Khan, and Jai Bhanushali, Prince Narula and Rannvijay Singh. Check out their Instagram pages to see their journey.
Follow these simple steps and take the #ACUVUE1DayChallenge now:
- Visit our store locator page to find an Acuvue blockbuster store nearest to you.
- Go to the store, get an eye check-up and try on contact lenses
- Ask for your scratch card
- Follow instructions given to get a voucher & assured gifts
- Use your Rs.500/- off voucher on purchase of Acuvue OASYS 1-Day & Acuvue 1-Day MOIST series
- Get an opportunity to feature in an ACUVUE music video*
- Don’t miss out this opportunity and try it out today!!
GET STARTED WITH CONTACT LENSES
* Not valid in the state of Tamil Nadu.
‡Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.